Canon EOS 1Dx Mark III DSLR Camera with 512GB CFexpress Card and Reader
$10,299.00 inc. GST
- 20.1MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC X Image Processor
- EOS iTR AF X 191-Point AF System
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF, 525 Selectable Areas
- Up to 20 fps Shooting, ISO 100-102400
- 4K60 10-Bit 4:2:2 Internal Recording
- Canon Log and 5.5K Raw Video Support
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS
- Dual CFexpress Memory Card Slots
- Includes 1 x Sandisk Extreme Pro 512GB CFexpress Card and Reader
Usually shipped in 3 to 5 business days
The Canon EOS 1Dx Mark III is a powerful DSLR designed for sports, wildlife, and other trying and dynamic imaging applications. Designed as the flagship of the EOS system, the 1Dx Mark III is characterized by its refined processing capabilities and distinct speed to suit both photo and video applications. Featuring a newly designed 20.1MP full-frame CMOS sensor and updated DIGIC X image processor, this camera is capable of continuous shooting rates up to 16 fps with the optical viewfinder or 20 fps in live view, with a 1000-shot buffer when shooting raw+JPEG. Complementing this speed is an impressive native sensitivity range from ISO 100-102400, that can be expanded to ISO 50-819200, to suit working in a variety of lighting conditions. Also benefiting the speed is the EOS iTR AF X autofocus system, which uses 191 points for quickly and accurately acquiring focus. It also enables Face Tracking and Head Detection AF functions, which use Deep Learning Technology, to maintain critical focus on moving subjects. Additionally, when working in live view, Dual Pixel CMOS AF uses 3869 manually selectable points and provides a smooth, natural focusing quality akin to the way a camcorder acquires focus.
In addition to high performance stills shooting, the 1Dx Mark III is also highly competent for video, with the ability to record DCI 4K content internally at up to 60 fps with 10-bit, 4:2:2 color, as well as Full HD at 120 fps and raw 5.5K (5472 x 2886) at 60 fps. Complementing recording is Movie Digital IS, manual focus peaking, and Focus Guide, and, also, Canon Log Gamma can be used for greater color grading control in post.
Complementing the imaging capabilities is one of the key features of 1D-series cameras: a durable and robust body design. This camera uses a magnesium alloy construction that is weather-sealed to guard against dust and moisture for working in especially trying environments. The body also incorporates dual CFexpress memory card slots to support the fast-continuous shooting rates and high-resolution video capabilities. The optical pentaprism viewfinder is benefited by an updated mirror drive mechanism for reduced blackout and the 3.2″ 2.1m-dot touchscreen LCD is available for intuitive playback and menu navigation. Additionally, built-in Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS permit seamless wireless connectivity and a built-in Ethernet port allows for faster wired LAN file transferring.
To get you up and running, this camera is delivered in a bundle with a SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO CFexpress memory card along with an Extreme PRO CFexpress card reader.
- 20.1MP Full-Frame Sensor and DIGIC X Image Processor
- EOS iTR AF X Autofocus and Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- DCI 4K and 5.5K Raw Video
- Enhanced optical pentaprism viewfinder works in conjunction with an updated mirror drive mechanism for reduced blackout.
- Rear 3.2″ 2.1m-dot LCD has a touchscreen design for intuitive control over playback and menu navigation.
- Dual CFexpress memory card slots cater to the fast-continuous shooting rates and high-resolution video recording and also offer a flexible means for storing and sorting file types.
- Smart Controller on the rear of the body is a touch-sensitive button for quick and intuitive focus point selection while shooting. LP-E19 rechargeable lithium-ion battery offers improved performance compared to previous generation 1D cameras.
- Built-in Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS offer flexible wireless control and geotagging capabilities, along with the ability to apply IPTC tags to files.
- For physical, wired connectivity, there are integrated USB Type-C, mini HDMI, headphone, microphone, N3 remote, and Ethernet ports. Compatible with optional WFT-E9A Wireless File Transmitter for faster file transferring over wireless LANs.
- Magnesium alloy body design is dust- and weather-resistant for working in inclement conditions.
|Memory Card Type|
CFexpress, Dual Slot
LP-E19, Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
3.2 inch, Touch Screen
100, Extended: 50
|Sensor Crop Factor|
35mm Full Frame
102400, Extended to 819200
1/8000 to 30 Seconds, Bulb Mode
5.5K, DCI 4K, Full HD, UHD 4K