The EOS 5D mark IV from Canon is equipped with 30.4 megapixels full-frame sensor and 4K video recording. The powerful DIGIC 6+ image processor is designed specially to balance the power of the high resolution sensor with the low-light performance. The EOS 5D mark IV is able to work within a native range of ISO 100-32000, which can then be expanded to an impressive ISO 50-102400. Together with the amazing image quality is the impressive auto-focus performance with Dual Pixel CMOS AF and Movie Servo AF. The camera also has built-in Wi-Fi, NFC, GPS, and much more features.
The EF 24-70mm f/4L IS USM Lens from Canon is designed for full-frame 35mm sensors. It provides two Super Ultra-low Dispersion (Super UD) as well as two standard UD lens elements – these work together minimize chromatic aberrations, and reduce color blurring around the edges of your subject. These two types of aspherical elements are incorporated in the lens to aid the reduction of spherical aberration over the whole image area and the full zoom range. Furthermore, its lens coatings help provide exceptional color rendering while virtually eliminating ghosting. The lens also features improved dust and water resistance to protect it from damage. To keep fingerprints and smearing to a minimum, the lens has fluorine coatings on the front and rear lens.
- 30.4MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 6+ Image Processor
- High Density Reticular AF and Dual Pixel CMOS AF Systems
- DCI 4K Video Recording (4096 x 2160) at up to 30 fps at 500 Mbps
- Dual Pixel RAW
- A large 3.2″ 1.62m-dot Clear View II touch LCD monitor
- Dedicated AF mode selection button located beneath the rear joystick
- Dual CompactFlash and SD memory card slots
- Intelligent Viewfinder II uses a pentaprism design and offers a bright means for viewing
- Mirror Vibration Control System helps to minimize mechanical vibrations
- Robust magnesium alloy body design is both dust- and weather-sealed
- Includes Canon EF 24-70mm F/4L IS USM Lens