Canon EOS 90D DSLR Camera with 18-135mm Lens
$1,999.00 inc. GST
- 32.5MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 8 Image Processor
- UHD 4K30p & Full HD 120p Video Recording
- 3″ 1.04m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD
- 45-Point All Cross-Type AF System
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF with 5481 AF Points
- Up to 10-fps Shooting, ISO 100-25600
- Built-In Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- EOS iTR AF, Electronic Shutter Function
- 220,000-Pixel AE Metering Sensor
- Includes Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM Lens
Usually shipped in 3 to 5 business days
The Canon EOS 90D is a sleek DSLR also characterized by its high-resolution 32.5MP APS-C CMOS sensor. This updated sensor design achieves enhanced image clarity, resolution, and dynamic range, along with adept sensitivity to ISO 25600 and low noise to suit working in a variety of situations. Combined with advanced image processing, this sensor is also capable of outputting UHD 4K30p and Full HD 120p video, as well as supporting continuous stills shooting rates up to 10 fps. When working with the optical viewfinder, an apt 45-point all cross-type AF system affords fast performance in a range of lighting conditions for tracking moving subjects and working in low light, while the 5481-point Dual Pixel CMOS AF system benefits live-view shooting and movie recording by providing a smooth, natural focusing quality akin to the way a camcorder acquires focus. Complementing the imaging capabilities, the 90D sports a vari-angle touchscreen LCD for intuitive control and compositional freedom, and an optical pentaprism viewfinder provides a bright, clear, and realistic viewing means characteristic of the DSLR shooting experience. Additionally, built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity allow you to pair mobile devices with the camera to wirelessly transfer files for sharing your photos and movies online.
- 32.5MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- 45-Point All Cross-Type AF and Dual Pixel CMOS AF Systems
- Touchscreen 3.0″ 1.04m-dot LCD monitor features a vari-angle design to permit working from high and low angles and the touchscreen design facilitates intuitive control over menu navigation and touch-to-focus operation.
- The pentaprism type optical viewfinder offers 100% frame coverage for high compositional accuracy when shooting at eye-level. Additionally, further aiding shooting with the viewfinder, AF points and mode, compositional grids, a horizontal electronic level, and other assistive features can be displayed during use.
- Included LP-E6N battery provides approximately 1300 shots per charge.
- Built-in Wi-Fi allows for easy wireless sharing of both photos and movies to a linked mobile device and Bluetooth connectivity permits linking a smartphone or tablet for quick image sharing between devices as well as remote control capabilities when using the Canon Camera Connect app. This app also enables a mobile raw-editing workflow for greater post-production freedom.
- In-camera 4K time-lapses can be produced, along with 4K frame grabs for effectively shooting 8MP stills at up to 30 fps.
- A revised 220000-pixel AE metering sensor benefits both autofocus and exposure metering precision and enables Color Tracking for more accurately detecting skin colors.
- EOS iTR autofocus provides face detection for refined focus control when shooting portraits.
- Electronic shutter function permits working with shutter speeds up to 1/16000 of a second.
|Memory Card Type|
SD, SDHC, SDXC, UHS-I, UHS-II
1/16000 to 30 second
3.0 inch, Articulating, Touch Screen
HD, UHD 4K
|Sensor Crop Factor|
25600, Extended: 51200