Canon EOS M6 Mark II Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only)
$1,199.00 inc. GST
- 32.5MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 8 Image Processor
- UHD 4K30p & Full HD 120p Video Recording
- 3.0″ 1.04m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF with 5481 AF Points
- Up to 14-fps Shooting, ISO 100-25600
- Built-In Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- 30-fps Raw Burst Pre-Shooting
Usually shipped in 3 to 5 business days
The EOS M6 Mark II fromCanon is a sleek mirrorless body with a range of features to suit multimedia applications. Its APS-C-sized 32.5MP CMOS sensor achieves enhanced image clarity, resolution, and dynamic range, along with adept sensitivity to ISO 25600 and low noise to suit working in a variety of situations. Combined with advanced image processing, this sensor is also capable of outputting UHD 4K30p and Full HD 120p video, as well as supporting continuous stills shooting rates up to 14 fps with AF and AE tracking. The Dual Pixel CMOS AF provides 5481 selectable points for precise, smooth, and fast focusing for both photo and video, and support for Eye AF Servo prioritises subjects’ eyes when photographing portraits. Complementing the imaging capabilities, the EOS M6 Mark II incorporates a 3.0″ 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD, which has a 180° tilting design for front-facing shots. Additionally, built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity allow you to pair mobile devices with the camera to wirelessly transfer files for sharing your photos and movies online.
- 32.5MP APS-C CMOS Sensor.
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF Systems.
- Large 3.0″ 1.04m-dot tilting touchscreen LCD (180° upward, 45° downward).
- LP-E17 battery provides approximately 305 shots per charge or up to approximately 410 shots per charge when working in Eco mode.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity.
180° Tilting LCD, 3.0 inch, Touch Screen
1/16000 to 30 second
|Sensor Crop Factor|
|Memory Card Type|
SD, SDHC, SDXC, UHS-II
25600, Extended: 51200