Canon RF 24-240mm f/4-6.3 IS USM Lens
$1,399.00 inc. GST
- RF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Nano USM AF System
- Optical Image Stabiliser and Dynamic IS
- Customisable Control Ring
Due to high demand, this product is sold out and available on backorder. Due to COVID-19, shipments from the factory to Australia have been delayed significantly as a result of the grounding of airlines that carry the freight. Please allow 5-10 days to receive your item.
The RF 24-240mm f/4-6.3 IS USM from Canon is a true all-in-one lens for nearly any shooting situation. Its 10x zoom range is complemented by an Optical Image Stabiliser, which compensates for up to five stops of camera shake to better realise sharp imagery when shooting handheld. Dynamic IS also benefits video recording, and better compensates for footage shot while walking or moving. Benefitting both stills and video is a Nano USM autofocus motor, which delivers quick, quiet, and precise focusing performance. Additionally, the lens also features a unique customisable Control Ring, which can be configured to adjust a variety of exposure settings, including aperture, ISO, and exposure compensation.
- All-in-one zoom is designed for use with full-frame Canon RF-mount mirrorless cameras.
- Optical Image Stabiliser helps to minimiSe the appearance of camera shake by five stops to better enable working in low-light conditions and with slower shutter speeds. Also, when recording video, Dynamic IS is available and is a more active type of stabilization to suit recording while walking or moving, and is especially useful at the wide-angle end of the zoom range.
- Nano USM system utilises both a ring type USM and an STM mechanism to realise quick and accurate focusing that is also smooth and near-silent to suit both photography and video applications. This focusing system also affords full-time manual focus control when working in the one-shot AF mode.
- Configurable Control Ring can be used to adjust a variety of exposure settings, including aperture, ISO, and exposure compensation.
21 Elements in 15 Groups
3.2 x 4.8" / 81.28 x 121.92 mm
|Minimum Focusing Distance|
0.50 m (19.69″)
|Widest Lens Focal|
All In One Lens
750 g (1.65 lb)
|Longest Lens Focal|