DJI Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo
$1,899.00 inc. GST
- 8K Hyperlapse Time-Lapse Video
- Up to 4K60p Video & 48MP Images
- Up to 34 Minutes of Flight Time
- Remote Controller Included
- 1080p Video Transmission up to 6.2 Miles
- 240 fps Slow Motion at 1080p
- HDR Video, Images & Panoramas
- APAS 3.0 Obstacle Avoidance
- FocusTrack Subject Tracking Modes
- Return to Home & Precision Landing
Due to high demand, this product is sold out and available on backorder. Due to COVID-19, shipments from the factory to Australia have been delayed significantly as a result of the grounding of airlines that carry the freight. Please allow 5-10 days to receive your item.
The DJI Mavic Air 2 combines a foldable and portable frame with a high-end camera system. The 3-axis gimbal sports a 1/2″ CMOS sensor capable of capturing 8K Hyperlapse time-lapse shots, 4K60 video, 240 fps slow-motion 1080p video, and up to 48MP stills. In addition, photos, panoramas, and video can be captured in HDR for more dynamic results. All your footage can be saved to 8GB of internal storage and on optional SD cards up to 256GB in size.
Helping you capture all this stunning footage is a host of built-in tracking technologies and intelligent obstacle avoidance. FocusTrack combines three different tracking features with abilities that include tracking of subjects and following predetermined flight paths. The Advanced Pilot Assistance Systems 3.0 (APAS) is aware of the Mavic Air 2 in 3D space and its proximity to people and objects to help avoid accidental collisions. Return to Home (RTH) and precision landing options are supported so you can easily and safely retrieve the drone when you finish filming.
A robust 3500mAh battery can keep the Mavic Air 2 flying for up to 34 minutes at a time. While in the air, you can fly the drone at speeds up to 43 mph up to 11.5 miles away. The included remote controller supports OcuSync 2.0 technology to provide you with flight telemetry data and a live view of what the drone sees on your attached smartphone. It can transmit up to 1080p quality video from up to 6.2 miles away. Altogether, the Mavic Air 2 gives you the tools you need to expand your filmmaking with creative and professional quality aerial footage.
- 8K Hyperlapse Time-Lapse Shots
- SmartPhoto: Integrated scene recognition works with DJI’s HyperLight and HDR technologies to adjust the camera’s parameters and deliver optimal results. Scene recognition can detect five different categories: sunset, skies, grass, snow, and trees.
- QuickShots includes: Dronie, Circle, Helix, Rocket, Boomerang and Asteroid
- Obstacle Avoidance with forward, backward, and downward sensors
- Stay safe while in flight with AirSense technology. It utilizes an ADS-B receiver and satellite positioning to warn you of nearby aircraft.