The DJI Ronin-S is more than just a miniaturized version of the larger Ronin gimbal stabilizers; it represents a scalable ecosystem for integrating DSLR and mirrorless cameras into professional-grade workflows. The single-handed form factor of the Ronin-S lends itself to lighter cameras. But don’t let its size fool you; the Ronin-S has a lot going on under the hood. Separate modules are available for the handle and accessory docks, allowing you to customize the gimbal based on how you wish to operate it.
By offsetting the roll motor, the Ronin-S holds the camera above the roll axis, leaving the camera’s LCD screen unblocked. This design also minimizes the camera shake that occurs when transitioning from upright to underslung modes and vice versa
Customize the response of the Ronin-S to fit your shooting style. Two response types can be saved and instantly recalled with a single click. Go from smooth camera movement to rapid response with the flick of a switch to be ready for any kind of shooting situation.
The Ronin-S was built to be modular. Direct-connected and wireless accessories are supported. For example, separately available DJI control devices, such as the Master Wheels and Master Force, enhance the usability of the Ronin-S in professional scenarios.
- Advanced 32-bit ARM processor
- DJI specialized gimbal drive motors with encoders
- Support for 2.4/5.8 GHz receivers
- Support for D-Bus receiver
- Support for extended GPS 360° continuous rotation through slip ring
- Three profile settings, including
- SmoothTrack and joystick parameters
- Support for virtual joystick operation
- Support for time-lapse, track, and panorama
- Sport mode support
- Roll 360° rotation support
- Quick record function