FUJIFILM GFX 100 Medium Format Mirrorless Camera (Body Only)
$14,999.00 inc. GST
The FUJIFILM GFX 100 is a medium format mirrorless camera designed for a true multimedia workflow. Excelling with still photography applications, the 102MP 43.8 x 32.9mm BSI CMOS sensor achieves impressive image quality with high sensitivity to a native ISO 12800. Making use of the X-Processor 4, the GFX 100 is capable of outputting 16-bit raw imagery with a broad dynamic range and low noise levels. Additionally, the BSI design of the sensor contributes to high clarity and accurate color rendering when working in a variety of lighting conditions. Also, making use of the full width of the sensor, DCI and UHD 4K video recording is possible at 4:2:0 10-bit internally, 4:2:2 10-bit via HDMI, or raw 12-bit if recording to an Atomos Ninja V, and an F-log gamma setting can also be used for more advanced color grading during post-production. Additionally, the sensor’s design also incorporates an expansive 3.76m-point phase-detection autofocus system for quick, precise AF performance and subject tracking for both stills and video.
Complementing the sensor design, the GFX 100 is also the first mirrorless medium format body to incorporate sensor-shift image stabilization. This stabilization system compensates for up to 5.5 stops of camera shake across five axes in order to reduce the appearance of camera shake. Also unique, this camera features a built-in vertical grip for improved ergonomics and handling regardless of shooting in horizontal or vertical orientation. This grip also allows for two batteries to be used at a time, for longer shooting sessions. Also unique, a removable 5.76m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder can be used for high-resolution eye-level viewing, and can be paired with an optional tilt adapter to permit working with the finder from various working angles. Alternatively, the rear 3.2″ 2.36m-dot touchscreen LCD features a three-way tilting design that supports working from high and low angles, even when shooting in the vertical orientation. Operability is further reinforced through the use of customizable dials for adjusting exposure settings, and both top and rear sub LCD screens are also featured for quickly checking settings and exposure data.
- 102MP BSI CMOS Sensor and X-Processor 4
- UHD and DCI 4K Video Recording
- 5-axis Sensor-Shift Image Stabilization
- Magnesium alloy body construction is both lightweight and durable, and the camera system is sealed in 95 places to render it weather- and dust-resistant, as well as freezeproof down to 14°F, for use in inclement conditions.
- Based on a modular concept, a removable 5.76m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder is included for high-resolution, 0.85x-magnification eye-level viewing with a refresh rate of 85 fps. This viewfinder can be paired with an optional EVF-TL1 Tilt Adapter for positioning the finder at a variety of working angles.
- The removable EVF connects with the camera body via the hot shoe, and the EVF features its own hot shoe to maintain compatibility with optional external flashes.
- A 3.2″ 2.36m-dot touchscreen LCD is also available for image playback, menu navigation, and live view shooting. This LCD features a unique tilting design that moves both 45° downward and 90° upward for shooting from high and low angles, and also tilts 60° to the side to benefit shooting in the vertical orientation when in live view.
- Integrated vertical grip offers a more ergonomic and secure design for holding the camera in either the horizontal or vertical shooting orientation. This design also affords more room for incorporating two sets of physical controls, shutter releases, and permits working with two batteries.
- Two NP-T125 rechargeable lithium-ion batteries are used to provide extended shooting times, and, when combined, are rated to approximately 800 shots per charge.
- Dual UHS-II SD memory card slots are featured, and permit saving imagery in a sequential manner, backup/duplicate manner, or in a sorted manner to segregate JPEG and raw files.
- The FUJIFILM G lens mount features a short focal flange distance of just 26.7mm to better facilitate adapting lenses and to allow for reduced back focusing distances to better prevent vignetting and promote edge-to-edge sharpness with the GF series of lenses.
- Mechanical focal plane shutter has a performance rating of approximately 150,000 shutter actuations. This shutter also uses a shock absorption mechanism to prevent unwanted shake caused by the physical movement of the shutter during an exposure.
- Both a 1.8″ sub LCD monitor on the top plate and a 2.05″ sub OLED monitor on the rear of the camera are also featured and are used to quickly view shooting settings and exposure data.
- Integrated Bluetooth 4.2 low energy and Wi-Fi allows you to wirelessly share images to a mobile device or use the device to remotely control the camera.
- 3.76m-Point Autofocus System
3.2 inch, Tilting, Touch Screen
5-Axis, In-Body, Yes
100, Extended: 50
|Memory Card Type|
Dual Slot, SD, SDHC, SDXC, UHS-II
DCI 2K, DCI 4K, Full HD, UHD 4K
1/16000 to 3600 Seconds
|Sensor Crop Factor|
12800, Extended: 102400
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.