FUJIFILM GFX 100S Medium Format Mirrorless Camera (Body Only)
$8,999.00 inc. GST
is available on purchases between $10 and $2,000 learn more
- 102MP 43.8 x 32.9mm BSI CMOS Sensor
- X-Processor 4 Image Processor
- 4K30 Video; F-Log Gamma, 12-Bit Raw Out
- 3.69m-Dot OLED EVF
- 3.2″ 2.36m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- 5-Axis Sensor-Shift Image Stabilization
- 425-Point Phase-Detection Autofocus
- ISO 100-12800, Up to 5 fps Shooting
- 400MP Pixel Shift Multi-Shot
- 19 Film Simulation Modes
The FUJIFILM GFX 100S pairs an ultra high-resolution 102MP sensor with an impressively compact and portable mirrorless camera body design. Appealing to both photo and video needs, too, this camera is further rounded out by a durable construction, in-body image stabilization, and apt autofocus to make the camera more accessible and applicable for a variety of shooting needs.
At the heart of the GFX 100S platform is the 102MP 44 x 33mm BSI CMOS sensor, which offers the ultra-high resolution coveted by stills photographers as well impressive 4K video recording options, too. The sensor pairs with the X-Processor 4 in order to output 16-bit raw imagery with a broad dynamic range, low noise levels, and sensitivity to a ISO 12800, and the BSI design of the sensor contributes to high clarity and accurate color rendering when working in a variety of lighting conditions. In terms of video, DCI and UHD 4K video recording is possible at 4:2:0 10-bit internally, 4:2:2 10-bit via HDMI, or raw 12-bit if recording externally, and an F-log gamma setting can also be used for more advanced color grading during post-production. Beyond high-resolution shooting, the unique sensor design also incorporates a sophisticated hybrid AF system that features 425 selectable phase-detection points, which cover nearly the entire frame, and aid with precise face and eye-detection modes.
- 102MP BSI CMOS Sensor and X-Processor 4
- UHD and DCI 4K Video Recording
- Sensor-Shift Image Stabilization
- Compact and lightweight than previous GFX 100 models, making it especially well-suited for handheld shooting on location and in studio environments.
- Magnesium alloy body construction is both lightweight and durable, and the camera system is weather sealed to render it moisture- and dust-resistant, as well as freezeproof down to 14°F, for use in inclement conditions.
- Fixed 3.69m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder is featured for high-resolution, 0.77x-magnification eye-level viewing.
- A 3.2″ 2.36m-dot touchscreen LCD is also available for image playback, menu navigation, and live view shooting. This LCD features a unique three-way tilting design that moves both upward and downward for shooting from high and low angles, and also tilts to the side to benefit shooting in the vertical orientation when in live view.
- Single NP-W235 rechargeable lithium-ion battery is rated to provide approximately 460 shots per charge.
- Dual UHS-II SD memory card slots are featured, and permit saving imagery in a sequential manner, backup/duplicate manner, or in a sorted manner to segregate JPEG and raw files.
- The FUJIFILM G lens mount features a short focal flange distance of just 26.7mm to better facilitate adapting lenses and to allow for reduced back focusing distances to better prevent vignetting and promote edge-to-edge sharpness with the GF series of lenses.
- A 1.8″ sub LCD monitor on the top plate can be used to quickly view shooting settings and exposure data.
- Exposure mode dial on the top plate also incorporates six custom positions for quickly switching between pre-configured exposure settings.
- Integrated Bluetooth 4.2 low energy and Wi-Fi allows you to wirelessly share images to a mobile device or use the device to remotely control the camera.
- Hybrid Autofocus System
5-Axis, In-Body, Yes
3.2 inch, Tilting, Touch Screen
100, Extended: 50
|Memory Card Type|
Dual Slot, SD, SDHC, SDXC, UHS-II
|Sensor Crop Factor|
1/16000 to 3600 Seconds
12800, Extended: 25600
DCI 2K, DCI 4K, Full HD, UHD 4K
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.