Fujifilm GFX 50R Medium Format Mirrorless Camera (Body Only)
$5,499.00 inc. GST
Due to high demand, this product is sold out and available on backorder. Due to COVID-19, shipments from the factory to Australia have been delayed significantly as a result of the grounding of airlines that carry the freight. Please allow 5-10 days to receive your item.
Theis a sleek medium format mirrorless camera that is notably portable and highly capable. Revolving around a 43.8 x 32.9mm 51.4MP CMOS sensor, which is paired with the X-Processor Pro image processor, the GFX 50R is capable of producing high-resolution still imagery with an extremely wide dynamic range, a broad sensitivity range up to an extended ISO 102400, and the sensor’s large size contributes to a unique three-dimensional look with especially smooth tonal and color transitions. The sensor and processor also enable recording Full HD 1080p30 video.
Benefitting the imaging capabilities is a comfortable physical design, which incorporates a 3.69m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder for bright, clear eye-level viewing. Alternatively, the rear 3.2″ 2.36m-dot touchscreen LCD features a three-way tilting design that supports working from high and low angles, even when shooting in the vertical orientation. Additionally, the GFX 50R has a durable magnesium-alloy build that is also dust- and weather-sealed, as well as freezeproof down to 14°F, for working in trying environmental conditions.
- 51.4MP CMOS Sensor and X-Processor Pro
- Rangefinder-inspired design is compact and lightweight, and by placing the viewfinder in the upper corner of the body design, it is possible to keep one eye on the viewfinder while surveying the scene with the other.
- Magnesium-alloy body construction is both lightweight and durable, and the camera system is sealed in 64 places to render it weather- and dust-resistant, as well as freezeproof down to 14°F, for use in inclement conditions.
- Built-in 3.69m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder offers high-resolution, 0.77x-magnification eye-level viewing.
- A 3.2″ 2.36m-dot touchscreen LCD is also available for image playback, menu navigation, and live view shooting. This LCD features a unique tilting design that moves both 45° downward and 90° upward for shooting from high and low angles, and also tilts 60° to the side to benefit shooting in the vertical orientation when in live view.
- A series of dedicated dials are placed about the body for independently adjusting aperture, shutter speed, and ISO.
- Included NP-T125 rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides approximately 400 shots per charge when Auto Power Save is on.
- Built-in Bluetooth low energy allows for direct wireless sharing of files as well as remote camera control from a linked mobile device.
- 117-Point Autofocus System