Theis a versatile mirrorless camera perfect for everyday shooting. Sporting a high-resolution 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor for recording stills and video, the X-T100’s imaging capabilities are rounded out by a fast and precise hybrid phase- and contrast-detection autofocus system as well as sophisticated SR+ Auto settings to accurately depict a wide variety of scene types. Creative shooting endeavors are benefitted by the inclusion of Film Simulation modes, to mimic the look of classic Fujifilm films, along with Advanced Filter modes for unique effects. The sleek body design incorporates both a 0.62x-magnification 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder, for intuitive eye-level shooting, and a 3.0″ 1.04m-dot three-way tilting touchscreen LCD that can face forward for accurately composing selfies. The camera body is also distinguished by its black anodized-aluminum finish, top dial controls, and retro aesthetic. Additionally, Bluetooth low energy and Wi-Fi allow you to wirelessly share imagery from the camera to a mobile device and the included rechargeable lithium-ion battery offers up to 430 shots per charge for all-day use.
- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor and Hybrid Autofocus
- a 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder is featured, and has a 0.62x magnification for comfortable viewing.
- Rear 3.0″ 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD is also available and features a unique three-way tilting design to benefit photographing from high and low angles, as well as front-facing selfies.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Low Energy allow you to wirelessly share your imagery to a linked mobile device.
- Retaining the retro aesthetic that Fujifilm’s X-series of cameras are known for, the X-T100 features a similar silhouette with an especially lightweight and compact profile and a striking black finish.
- A detachable grip is included for improved handling.
- Dedicated Mode and Function dials offer intuitive adjustment of specific camera functions.
- Built-in pop-up flash is available to provide additional illumination when working in low light, and the Super Intelligent Flash technology automatically balances flash output according to your scene.
Included with the camera body is the XC 15-45mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS PZ lens; a compact 23-69mm equivalent zoom spanning wide-angle to portrait-length focal lengths. The lens features three aspherical elements and two extra-low dispersion elements to realize a well-corrected image void of spherical and chromatic aberrations. Its versatile zoom range is further complemented by a 5.1″ minimum focusing distance for close-up shooting, Power Zoom for easily adjusting your focal length; and three-stop-effective optical image stabilization to suit handheld shooting.