Featuring a 24.2MP APS-C-format CMOS sensor, the Fujifilm X-T200 mirrorless camera is capable of recording high-resolution stills at up to 8 fps within a native sensitivity range from ISO 200-12800. The sensor’s design also enables UHD 4K video recording up to 30 fps and Full HD recording at up to 60 fps. Complementing both mediums, the sensor’s design also incorporates phase-detection pixels to improve both focusing speed and response, as well as enable Eye and Face Detection functions for greater focusing accuracy with portraiture.
Balancing the imaging attributes is a well-rounded body design that includes both a 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder and a large 3.5″ 2.76m-dot touchscreen LCD, which features a swivel design to suit working from high, low, and front-facing angles. Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth also permit wireless image sharing and remote camera control from a linked mobile device.
- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor and Hybrid Autofocus
- Bright 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder provides a clear means for eye-level viewing.
- Large 3.5″ 2.76m-dot touchscreen LCD enables intuitive control over shooting settings. The screen also has a swivel design (0-180° outward and -90°/+180° rotation) to benefit working from high, low, and front-facing angles. Also, the screen has a 16:9 aspect ratio to better suit video recording applications.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth allow you to wirelessly share imagery and remotely control the camera from a linked mobile device.
- Stylish body design has a dark silver-coloured exterior and an overall retro aesthetic.
- Included WP-W126S battery provides approximately 270 shots per charge in normal mode or approximately 450 shots per charge in economy mode.
- Built-in pop-up flash is available to provide additional illumination when working in low light, and the Super Intelligent Flash technology automatically balances flash output according to your scene.
Included with the camera body is the XC 15-45mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS PZ lens; a compact 23-69mm equivalent zoom spanning wide-angle to portrait-length focal lengths. The lens features three aspherical elements and two extra-low dispersion elements to realise a well-corrected image void of spherical and chromatic aberrations. Its versatile zoom range is further complemented by a 5.1″ minimum focusing distance for close-up shooting, Power Zoom for easily adjusting your focal length; and three-stop-effective optical image stabilisation to suit handheld shooting.