FUJIFILM X-T4 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 18-55mm Lens (Black)
$2,599.00 inc. GST
- 26.1MP APS-C X-Trans BSI CMOS 4 Sensor
- X-Processor 4 Image Processor
- 5-Axis In-Body Image Stabilization
- DCI/UHD 4K at 60 fps, Full HD at 240 fps
- 425-Point Hybrid AF System
- 3.69m-Dot 0.75x OLED EVF
- 3.0″ 1.62m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen
- ISO 160-12800, up to 15-fps Shooting
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Film Simulation Modes
- Includes XF 18-55mm f/2.8-4 R LM OIS Lens
Usually shipped in 3 to 5 business days
The FUJIFILM X-T4 is a versatile mirrorless camera that blends advanced stills and video capabilities along with enhanced workflow and assistive functionality. Utilizing a proven and well-regarded APS-C-format 26.1MP X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor, the X-T4 is capable of high-resolution recording along with support for DCI/UHD 4K video at 60 fps, Full HD recording up to 240 fps, sensitivity from ISO 160-12800, and continuous shooting up to 15 fps with the mechanical shutter. The BSI design of the sensor affords reduced noise and greater overall clarity and is paired with the X-Processor 4 to achieve fast performance and improved responsiveness. The sensor’s design also enables a hybrid autofocus system that combines 425 phase-detection points with a contrast-detection system for quick and accurate AF performance. Additionally, complementing all aspects of image production, the X-T4 also incorporates a 6.5 stop-effective sensor-shift image stabilization system to reduce the appearance of camera shake with almost any mounted lens.
Beyond the sensor and processor capabilities, FUJIFILM’s cameras are also beloved for their physical design, and the X-T4 has an updated design for improved handling and shooting efficiency. A large, bright 3.69m-dot electronic viewfinder can be set to a 100 fps refresh rate for notable smoothness when panning or tracking subjects. Conversely, the rear 3.0″ 1.62m-dot touchscreen LCD now features a vari-angle design to suit working from high, low, and front-facing angles; or it can be closed against the body if just working with the EVF. Dual SD UHS-II memory card slots offer file-saving flexibility and the X-T4 supports the updated, high capacity NP-W235 battery that provides approximately 600 shots per charge. Additionally, built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enables wireless remote camera control and image sharing to a mobile device.
- 26.1MP APS-C X-Trans BSI CMOS 4 Sensor and X-Processor 4
- In-Body 5-axis Image Stabilization
- UHD and DCI 4K Video Recording
- Bright, high-resolution 3.69m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder has a 0.75x magnification and the EVF’s refresh rate can be pushed to 100 fps to reduce lag for smoother panning and tracking movements.
- Vari-angle 3.0″ 1.62m-dot LCD has a touchscreen design for intuitive operation and playback, and the articulating design greatly benefits working from high and low shooting angles. This vari-angle design also means you can close the screen against the camera body, hiding it from view for distraction-free shooting.
- The top plate incorporates a series of locking dials and levers for fast, intuitive control over exposure settings, including dedicated shutter speed, ISO, and exposure compensation dials that offer direct settings adjustment, even when the camera is off. This exposure compensation dial also has a C position to afford an expanded +/- 5 EV range when working with the command dials.
- Front and rear command dials integrate a push function for easier use and settings selection.
- Rear joystick is available for intuitive selecting and switching of AF points as well as menu navigation and image playback.
- Redeveloped mechanical shutter has improved durability and is rated for 300,000 actuations.
- Integrated Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity allows for wirelessly sharing images to a mobile device or to use the device to remotely control the camera.
- Dual SD memory card slots both support up to the UHS-II standard for fast and flexible file storage.
- New NP-W235 battery provides approximately 600 frames per charge when working with the EVF.
- Film Simulation Modes
5-Axis, In-Body, Yes
|Memory Card Type|
Dual Slot, SD, SDHC, SDXC, UHS-I, UHS-II
160, Extended: 80
3.0 inch, Articulating, Touch Screen
|Sensor Crop Factor|
1/8000 – 900 seconds
12800, Extended to 51200
HD, UHD 4K
FUJIFILM X-Pro3 Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only, Dura Black)$2,299.00 inc. GST Add to cart
FUJIFILM X-Pro3 Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only, Black)$2,099.00 inc. GST Add to cart
FUJIFILM X-T4 with 16-80mm Lens Mirrorless Digital Camera Kit (Black)$2,999.00 inc. GST Add to cart
FUJIFILM X-T4 Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only, Silver)$2,099.00 inc. GST Add to cart