The FUJIFILM X100V is the fifth-generation of the X100 series, blending impressive imaging capabilities, a distinct design with an apt prime wide-angle lens, and a flexible feature-set to suit an array of shooting needs. Utilising a proven and well-regarded APS-C-format 26.1MP X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor, the X100V is capable of high-resolution recording along with support for DCI/UHD 4K video, sensitivity from ISO 160-12800, and continuous shooting up to 11 fps with the mechanical shutter. The BSI design of the sensor affords reduced noise and greater overall clarity, and is paired with the X-Processor 4 to achieve fast performance and improved responsiveness. The sensor’s design also enables a hybrid autofocus system that combines 425 phase-detection points with a contrast-detection system for quick and accurate AF performance.
Beyond imaging, the X100V retains the tried-and-true rangefinder-inspired body design that has made this series of cameras so special. The popular Advanced Hybrid Viewfinder is used once again, but has been updated with a higher resolution 3.69m-dot OLED EVF for clearer viewing. This can still be flicked away to reveal a clear 0.52x-magnification optical finder to suit the purists’ way of photographing. Complementing the finder is a 3.0″ 1.62m-dot LCD touchscreen, which features a two-way tilting design to support working from both high and low angles. Additionally, built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi also enable wireless transferring of images to a mobile device as well as remote camera control from a smartphone or tablet.
- 26.1MP APS-C X-Trans BSI CMOS 4 Sensor and X-Processor 4
- UHD and DCI 4K Video Recording
- Redesigned Fujinon 23mm f/2 Lens
- Advanced Hybrid Viewfinder
- Tilting 3.0″ 1.62m-dot LCD has a touchscreen design for intuitive operation and playback, and the tilting design greatly benefits working from high and low shooting angles.
- Durable design can be made weather-resistant when paired with the optional AR-X100 Adapter Ring and optional weather-sealing protection ring.
- The top plate incorporates a series of locking dials and levers for fast, intuitive control over exposure settings, including a shutter speed dial that offers direct shutter speed adjustment. An ISO dial is also incorporated into the shutter speed dial, for confirming the sensitivity setting without having to turn the camera on and the exposure compensation dial lets you choose +/- 3 EV in 1/3 steps. This dial also has a C position to afford an expanded +/- 5 EV range when working with the command dials.
- Front and rear command dials integrate a push function for easier use and settings selection.
- Rear joystick is available for intuitive selecting and switching of AF points as well as menu navigation and image playback.
- Integrated Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity allows for wirelessly sharing images to a mobile device or to use the device to remotely control the camera.
- Single SD memory card slots supports up to the UHS-I standard.
- Included NP-W126S battery provides approximately 350 frames per charge when working with the EVF or 420 frames per charge when working with the OVF.
- Film Simulation Modes: Provia, Velvia, Astia, Classic Chrome, Classic Neg, PRO Neg, Eterna, Acros, B&W and Sepia