The X1-N provide TTL, HSS (High Speed Sync) and most of the features comparable popular TTL triggers provide, even a HSS Pre-sync Timing Adjustment.
Godox have even considered small (though important) details like PC Sync Input and Output, something most radio triggers constantly miss.
The X1-N transmitter features a large clear LCD panel interface, and fast adjustment control wheel.
Godox have even provided a simple switch on the side of the transmitter allowing the LCD back light to be switched on permanently when needed.
- Godox 2.4GHz RF Radio System
- Range – 100m +
- Flash Modes – i-TTL / M / OFF
- HSS to 1/8000th
- FEC / FEB – 1/3rd Increments (±3 Stops)
- FEL (Flash Exposure Lock)
- Manual Flash – 1/128 – 1/1 Output (1/3rd Increments)
- Remote Flash Zoom
- GR Group Mode – A / B / C / D / E (5 Groups)
- Ratio Group Mode – A / B / C
- 32 Channels
- Large LCD Display
- Back Light On-Off Switch
- HSS Delay Setting – 0~19.9ms, (100us Increments)
- Modeling flash
- Auto Memory Function
- AF Assist light (Manual Open ?)
- Wireless Shutter Release
- Micro USB Port for Firmware Upgrades
- Transmitter PC Sync Port – Input & Output
- Receiver 2.5mm Sync and Shutter Release Port – Output