Hahnel Viper TTL Wireless Flash Trigger for Canon
$189.00 inc. GST
- Control up to three groups of flash guns, each group comprising of one or more flash units
- TTL, Manual and Multi (Stroboscopic) mode control
- LCD indicates user-friendly status of each group
- TTL Pass Through – hot shoe on transmitter allows E-TTL speedlight’s or other TTL systems such as Canon ST-E3 or Tuff TTL to be combined with the Viper
- DCM (Digital Channel Matching) to provide reliable connections
- Over 100m range
- microUSB socket for firmware upgrade
- Compatible with original speedlights
- Easily adjust mode and values on a group by group basis
Usually shipped in 3 to 5 business days
The Viper Wireless Group Flash Trigger for Canon Cameras from hahnel provides multi-group wireless flash control to Canon cameras. It operates with a 2.4 GHz frequency with a range of 328′. The system uses Digital Channel Matching to quickly and reliably connect up to three groups of receivers with a transmitter and avoid interference from other devices.
Flash output can be set via the transmitter for each group from 1/1 to 1/128 with intermediate stops of ±0.3 and ±0.7 for more exacting control over your lighting. This is all shown on the transmitter’s backlit LCD display. Additionally, a manual mode is available for setting options on the flash itself and there is a pass-through hot shoe on the transmitter for TTL control of a mounted flash.
The receiver features both 2.5mm and mini-USB ports for connecting to flash units and the mini-USB ports on both units can be used for external power or firmware updates. Both the transmitter and receiver unit runs on two AA batteries.
YONGNUO YN622C-KIT E-TTL Wireless Flash Trigger Kit for Canon$189.00 inc. GST Add to cart
Canon ST-E3-RT Speedlite Transmitter$299.00 inc. GST Add to cart
YONGNUO YN622N-KIT i-TTL Wireless Flash Trigger Kit for Nikon$189.00 inc. GST Add to cart
YONGNUO YN-E3-RT TTL Radio Transmitter for Canon 600EX-RT$219.00 inc. GST Add to cart