Hoya 62mm Variable Density Filter
$129.00 inc. GST
- Provides 1.5 – 9 Stop Exposure Reduction
- Increases Exposure Length of Images
- Creates Artistic Blur of Moving Subjects
- Take Greater Control Over Depth of Field
- Low Profile, Rigid Aluminum Filter Ring
- Hoya High-Quality Optical Glass
Due to high demand, this product is sold out and available on backorder. Due to COVID-19, shipments from the factory to Australia have been delayed significantly as a result of the grounding of airlines that carry the freight. Please allow 5-10 days to receive your item.
The Hoya 62mm Variable Density Filter is a solid variable density filter providing an exposure reduction of about 1.5 to 9 stops. The 1/3 to 1/400 density creates a darkening of the entire image, allowing you to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than would normally be required. The degree of density is easily controlled by rotating the front filter ring, allowing you to visualize the additional exposure length required. By slowing your exposure time or increasing your aperture, you are able to both control depth of field and amount of movement conveyed more easily.
This filter features a front rotating element that changes the density of the filter, to help reduce the amount of light entering the camera lens. It is constructed from high-quality optical glass from Hoya Corporation, with an aluminum filter ring.
- Variable neutral density filter allows you to dial in differing amounts of density from scene to scene
- 0.3 to 4.0 neutral density filter darkens the image, allowing you to photograph with a longer shutter speed or wider aperture than normally required
- Providing a reduction of 1.5 to 9 stops, this filter allows you to control depth of field and convey movement more easily
Neutral Densitity (ND) Filter