This yellow waterprooffrom can hold a DSLR with an attached 70-200 f/2.8 lens, two extra lenses, a flash, and accessories. It is made of a lightweight 210D TPU tarpaulin and features a waterproof rating of IPX-6, which indicates that the backpack is protected against high pressure water streams. The backpack features reinforced seams and has a tall, wide-mouth opening that may be folded down and secured with quick-release buckles.
For storing your gear, this backpack comes with a removable camera insert that has internal foam dividers. To safely hold your gear, the padded insert has reinforced seams and can be fully closed with a zipper that will not let water in. Nylon-webbed handles sewn onto the top allow you to carry the insert when it is removed from the backpack.
Designed to be worn comfortably, the backpack features a foam padded back support and padded adjustable backpack straps. The top grip handle can also be used to carry the backpack.
- Two large and two small 840D reinforced Cotec attachment patches on the front allow you to secure optional webbing to attach light stands, trekking poles, or pouches
- Two gear loops for securing a tripod to the bottom front of the backpack
- D-ring and two attachment loops on each backpack strap for securing accessories
- Nylon-webbed removable waist straps and adjustable sternum straps add extra support and help align weight of backpack
- Security whistle on quick-release buckle of sternum strap is handy for hiking and traveling