- DX-format telephoto zoom offers equivalent focal length range of 105-450mm.
- One extra-low dispersion lens element works to reduce chromatic aberrations; improve overall image sharpness, clarity, and color fidelity; and help to minimize the overall weight of the lens.
- Super Integrated Coating reduces the impact of flare and ghosting in your images.
- A pulse stepping motor AF system enables accurate and silent focusing that works well in both stills and video shooting.
- Nikon’s Vibration Reduction image stabilization is rated to compensate for up to 4 stops of shutter speed to reduce the effects of camera shake.
- Rounded 7-blade aperture diaphragm produces smooth out-of-focus elements.
- D3000-series cameras from the D3300 and later
- D5000-series cameras from the D5200 and later
- D7000-series cameras from the D7100 and later
Compatible cameras may require a firmware update