Theis designed to be as flexible and intuitive as possible, while still offering the imaging capabilities you expect from a DSLR. Utilizing a DX-format 24.2MP CMOS sensor and EXPEED 4 image processor, the D3500 provides a native sensitivity range from ISO 100-25600 to suit working in a variety of lighting conditions, and the sensor and processor combination also provides a 5 fps continuous shooting rate as well as Full HD 1080p video recording at 60 fps. The sensor’s design also omits an optical low-pass filter in order to achieve greater sharpness and resolution from both photos and videos.
- 24.2MP DX-Format Sensor and EXPEED 4 Processor
- SnapBridge Bluetooth Connectivity
- Multi-CAM 1000 Autofocus Sensor
- Full HD Movie Recording
- Redesigned body is more compact, lighter in weight, and has nearly all of the rear controls on the right-hand side of the grip for easier one-handed control.
- Rear 3.0″ 921k-dot LCD offers a large, bright means for live view shooting, menu navigation, or image playback.
- Eye-level pentamirror optical viewfinder provides a natural means for composing stills.
- Built-in pop-up flash can be used to provide additional illumination when working in low-light conditions. A hot shoe is also available for working with an optional external flash.
- The included EN-EL14a lithium-ion battery provides approximately 1550 shots per charge.