Rode RX-CAM Camera-Mount Digital Wireless Receiver (2.4 GHz)
$349.00 inc. GST
- Works with RODELink Wireless Systems
- For Video, Podcast, Mobile Journalism
- OLED Display, Gain Switch, Mute Button
- 30 Hours on AA Batteries + USB Power
- Level and Battery Status Indication
- Locking 3.5mm TRS Output Connector
Currently on back-order. ETA 7-14 business days
The Rode RX-CAM is a camera-mount wireless receiver compatible with RODELink digital wireless systems for videographers, podcasters, and mobile journalists.
Easy to use and fast to set up, the RX-CAM mounts on the shoe of your DSLR/mirrorless camera without adding much weight. Plug it into the 3.5mm mic input of your camera using the the included output cable. Additionally, the receiver can be clipped on a belt or mounted using the 3/8″-16 thread at the bottom.
The RX-CAM runs up to 30 hours on two AA batteries and can be powered via USB with a wall power source or a portable battery, while in operation.
Receiver with OLED Display
- The OLED display shows critical information for the receiver as well as the transmitter, including battery status, signal level, mute status, and channel selection for both units.
- The unit features a high-output level with 0 dB, -10 dB, or -20 dB gain adjustment, which lets you turn down the camera gain for cleaner recordings with less hiss.
- Lightweight (at 6.7 oz), the RX-CAM features a detachable shoemount with a rounded base that lets you conveniently angle the unit on top of your camera.
- The receiver’s shoemount adapter can be swapped, allowing it to be belt clipped, mounted on cameras and tripods, or used in an audio bag.
- The included cable connects the receiver’s output to the 3.5mm audio input of any DSLR or mirrorless camera.
- Alternatively, the VXLR 3.5mm to XLR adapter (available separately) allows you plug your system into the XLR input of a camcorder or recording device.
Simple and Flexible Operation
- The RX-CAM uses an intuitive, single-button interface for frequently used basic functions including power and muting.
- Additional buttons offer more advanced controls—without elaborate menu diving—over audio levels, additional pairing, and channel selection (if you’re using multiple systems).
- Up to 30 hours on two AA batteries.
- Also operates powered via USB with a wall power source or a portable battery.
- 4 ms maximum latency.
- 128-bit encryption for security.
- Designed and made in Australia.
Clean and Reliable Sound
- RODELink employs Series II 2.4 GHz digital transmission, which constantly monitors and hops between frequencies to maintain a clean transmission, at a range of up to 330’.
- To ensure clear communication, the system sends the audio on two separate frequencies (frequency diversity) and uses the cleanest signal.
- The system transmits a strong signal at the selected frequency to overcome interference even in busy 2.4 GHz (Wi-Fi) environments. For optimal performance, users are encouraged to maintain as direct a line of sight as possible between the transmitter and receiver.
BOYA BY-WM4 Pro-K2 Dual-Channel Digital Wireless Microphone (1 Receiver, 2 Transmitters)$299.00 inc. GST Add to cart
RodeLink Wireless Lavalier Microphone Filmmaker Kit$469.00 inc. GST Add to cart
Rode TX-M2 Handheld Wireless Microphone$399.00 inc. GST Add to cart
Samson Go Mic Mobile Digital Wireless System with Q8 Dynamic Handheld Mic/Transmitter$449.00 inc. GST Add to cart