With thefrom you can store content to SDXC, SDHC, and SD memory cards in capacities up to 2 TB. Insert Class 10, UHS-I, or UHS-II type memory cards into this adapter for fast, efficient data transfers. This CompactFlash adapter even features reduced shielding to accommodate Wi-Fi enabled SD cards. Offloading your content has also been simplified as the adapter comes compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems.
Please be noted that this adapter will not accelerate the inserted media; it only converts the real access speed of the media. There is a theoretical performance limit on 25 MB/s
- Compatible with Wi-Fi SD memory cards
- Effectively reduces the CompactFlash card shielding for the Wi-Fi signal
- Supports SDXC/SDHC/SD memory cards in capacities up to 2 TB
- Compatible with Class 10 and UHS-I and UHS-II formatted memory cards
- Supports Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems
Some older cameras need to update the firmware to support high capacity memory cards. Some cameras/devices cannot support SDXC with exFAT or NTSC format. Please use less than 32GB SD, if the device can not recognize the flash memory card