Sigma 14-24mm f/2.8 DG DN Art Lens for Leica L
$2,199.00 inc. GST
is available on purchases between $10 and $2,000 learn more
- Leica L-mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- One FLD Element, Five SLD Elements
- Three Aspherical Elements
- Super Multi-Layer & Nano Porous Coating
- High-Speed AF with Stepping Motor
- Customizable AFL Button
- Rounded 11-Blade Diaphragm
- Weather-Sealed, Protective Front Coating
- Built-In Lens Hood
The Sigma 14-24mm f/2.8 DG DN Art Lens provides a versatile range of wide-angle focal lengths with excellent image quality while optimising size and weight.
An Art-series zoom, this lens is also distinguished by its fast f/2.8 constant maximum aperture to suit working in available lighting conditions. Featuring a sophisticated optical design, a series of low dispersion and aspherical elements is used to minimise both chromatic and spherical aberrations throughout the zoom range in order to achieve high sharpness, clarity, and colour accuracy. A Super Multi-Layer Coating combined with a Nano Porous Coating also helps to suppress lens flare and ghosting to a greater degree than conventional anti-reflective coatings. This helps to more effectively produce colour-accuracy and contrast-rich imagery in a variety of lighting conditions.
Though full-time manual focus is available, this lens is equipped with a stepping motor that enables smooth, high-speed autofocusing that is notably quiet whether utilising features such as Face/Eye Detection AF or during video shooting. A built-in Autofocus-Lock (AFL) button can be assigned additional functions to widen the range of operations available on the lens, while inside, a rounded 11-blade diaphragm improves image quality by helping to create smooth bokeh. Additionally, a built-in lens hood serves to protect the front element as well as prevent stray light from causing flare.
- As part of the Art line within Sigma’s Global Vision series, this lens is designed to achieve truly notable optical performance and is ideally suited for creative and artistic applications.
- Created for full-frame Leica L-mount mirrorless cameras, this wide-angle zoom is designed to deliver excellent image quality while optimising size and weight. It is also suitable for APS-C models where it provides a 21-36mm equivalent focal length range.
- Constant f/2.8 maximum aperture is well-suited for working in available light conditions and provides greater control over depth of field.
- Five Special Low Dispersion (SLD) elements and one F Low Dispersion (FLD) element markedly reduce chromatic aberrations and colour fringing throughout the zoom range for improved clarity and colour accuracy.
- Three aspherical elements, including a large-diameter aspherical lens, control spherical aberrations and distortion for increased sharpness and accurate rendering.
- A Super Multi-Layer Coating combined with a Nano Porous Coating has been applied to lens elements in order to minimise lens flare and ghosting to a greater degree than conventional anti-reflective coatings. The combination of these coatings produces contrast-rich and colour-neutral imagery, and help to make the lens even more effective in backlit conditions.
- A stepping AF motor benefits both photographers and videographers with its fast, precise, and near-silent performance. Full-time manual focus control can also be selected.
- Built-in Autofocus-Lock (AFL) button can be assigned additional functions widens the range of operations available on the lens.
- Rounded eleven-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- Front lens element has been treated with a water- and oil-repellent coating to benefit working in harsh environmental conditions.
- Included rear filter holder is equipped with a fall-prevention lock for attaching and securing gel filters along the lens mount.
- Weather-resistant construction with a brass bayonet that affords improved mounting accuracy and rigidity.
Sony E / FE
|Minimum Focusing Distance|
11" / 27.94 cm
13 Groups, 18 Elements
150mm square filter system
3.35 x 5.16" / 85 x 131 mm
28.04 oz / 795 g
|Widest Lens Focal|
|Longest Lens Focal|
Wide Angle Lens, Zoom Lens
Sirui 75mm T2.9 1.6x Anamorphic lens for L mount (Leica/ Panasonic/Sigma)$2,299.00 inc. GST Add to cart
NiSi 15mm f/4 Sunstar Super Wide Angle Full Frame ASPH Lens (Leica L Mount)$799.00 inc. GST Add to cart
Sirui 50mm T2.9 1.6x Anamorphic lens for L mount (Leica/ Panasonic/Sigma)$2,299.00 inc. GST Add to cart