Sirui BCT-2203 Professional Video Carbon Fibre Tripod
$1,199.00 inc. GST
- 75mm Bowl Fitting
- Carbon Fiber Construction
- 3 Section/2 Stage Legs
- Supports up to 10kgs
- Height Range 44.5cm to 160cm
- Aluminum Construction
- Oversized Rotary Leg Locks
- Integrated Spiked Feet
- Removable Foot Pads
- Ground and Mid-Level Spreader Included
The Sirui BCT-2203 Professional Video Carbon Fibre Tripod is a three-section support that can be extended to 160cm high, folds to 75cm, and supports payloads up to 10kg. The 10-layer carbon fiber multi-tube legs are stable and designed to reduce vibrations. Furthermore, the carbon fiber legs are lightweight, strong, and saltwater corrosion resistant. This tripod comes with a ground spreader for flat surfaces and a mid-level spreader for rough, uneven terrain. Its dual metal spikes dig into the grass or dirt, while the slip-resistant rubber feet can be slipped over the spiked feet; suitable for wooden or stone surfaces. The rotary clamping leg locks are oversized and easy to use. They provide an even clamping force and are easy to grasp, even when wearing gloves.
- For video heads with 75mm ball, this platform provides a wide base to support your camera.
- Built to handle the rigors of studio and field use.
- Lightweight precision-built 10-layer carbon fiber mounting platform and leg-mount assemblies with high load capacity
- Multi-tube design provides increased stability and vibration reduction.
- Oversized leg locks provide fast, easy adjustments.
- Economical, high-performance aluminum alloy legs.
- Includes adjustable ground and center spreader.
- The included mid-level spreader allows you to work on uneven terrain such as stairs or rocks while preventing the legs from flying apart. When using the mid-level spreader, you can use the
- included rubber feet to protect delicate surfaces from the tripod’s foot spikes.