Tilt heads are a perfect solution for levelling the camera, and are especially effective as a partner to a monopod. The head can be tilted by 90 ° in two directions, with an etched scale to help with positioning. A built-in spirit level helps with camera alignment.
Possibly one of the best showcases of the engineering craftsmanship SIRUI has become renowned for, the L-10 and L-20 tilt heads perfectly display the forged aluminium with CNC milling and beautiful surface finish. The incredible attention to detail and quality make these heads suitable for professional photographers and enthusiasts alike.
Both models feature and Arca-style quick release plate, making them compatible with a wide range of plates and easy to integrate into your system. With this sliding plate arrangement is also a Safety Lock system, preventing any accidental slippage of the plate. The precise workmanship of all of the controls enables particularly smooth and effective locking and unlocking of the individual components of SIRUI L series tilt heads.
New to the range, the L-20S adds the feature of a 360 degree panning base, complete with etched scale in 5 degree increments, making it easy to accurately set, and to capture a series of images for panoramic photography.
- Weight: 0.33kg - Load Capacity: 15kg - Height: 87mm
- Quick and easy operation of the controls
- Spirit level for perfect alignment
- Safety Lock – prevents slipping of the plate
- Sliding Stopper – prevents the equipment slipping from the vertical position
- Quick Release Plate TY-60 and Neoprene transport bag are included