Sony Alpha a7C Mirrorless Digital Camera with 28-60mm Lens (Silver)
$2,899.00 inc. GST
- 24.2MP Full-Frame Exmor R BSI Sensor
- BIONZ X Image Processor
- UHD 4K30p Video with HLG & S-Log3 Gammas
- 693-Point Hybrid AF System
- 2.36m-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.0″ 921.6k-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen
- 5-Axis In-Body Image Stabilization
- Shooting Up to 10 fps, ISO 50-204800
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Includes Sony FE 28-60mm f/4-5.6 Lens
Due to high demand, this product is sold out and available on backorder. Due to COVID-19, shipments from the factory to Australia have been delayed significantly as a result of the grounding of airlines that carry the freight. Please allow 5-10 days to receive your item.
The Sony Alpha a7C mixes the quality and advantages of a full-frame sensor with an especially portable and sleek body design. Featuring a 24.2MP Exmor R BSI CMOS sensor, the a7C offers hybrid abilities to suit both photo and video recording needs along with a form factor for everyday, all-day carry.
The full-frame sensor and BIONZ X image processor offer up to a 15 stop dynamic range along with UHD 4K video recording, extended sensitivity from ISO 50-204800, and a top continuous shooting rate of 10 fps for working with moving subjects. The sensor also houses a Fast Hybrid AF system, which uses 693 phase-detection points and 425 contrast detection areas for quick, intelligent, and precise autofocus performance with support for Real-time Eye AF and Tracking AF technologies. Also benefiting both photo and video needs is 5-axis in-body image stabilization, which compensates for up to five stops of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting.
Compared to other a7-series camera bodies, the a7C has a distinctly sleeker profile that mimics the styling of a rangefinder, with an offset viewfinder and a streamlined top plate. The re-positioned electronic viewfinder is a 0.39″-type OLED with 2.36m-dot resolution and is complemented by a 3.0″ side-opening vari-angle touchscreen LCD. Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth also enable wireless connectivity for remote camera control and sharing files to a connected mobile device.
- 24.2MP Exmor R BSI CMOS Sensor and BIONZ X Image Processor
- UHD 4K Video Recording in XAVC S Format
- Compact and lightweight body design, along with a rangefinder-inspired layout, make the a7C a sleek and portable camera for everyday shooting. Compared to other a7-series cameras, the a7C is approximately 20% smaller and lighter, akin to the size of an APS-C-format camera.
- A 0.39″-type XGA OLED electronic viewfinder is featured and has a 2.36m-dot resolution and 0.59x magnification for bright, clear viewing in high detail.
- Rear 3.0″ 921.6k-dot rear LCD features a side-open vari-angle design along to benefit working from high, low, and front-facing angles. It’s also a touchscreen for intuitive control and playback.
- Magnesium-alloy chassis along with a weather-sealed design offers a durable overall construction for use in a variety of conditions.
- The large-capacity NP-FZ100 battery offers approximately 740 shots per charge when working with the rear LCD or 680 shots per charge when working with the EVF.
- Single SD memory card slot is rated to support UHS-II memory cards for fast transfer speeds.
- A USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C port offers for fast and reliable tethering support and also allows the camera to be charged from the host power source while connected.
- Multi Interface Shoe supports working with the optional ECM-B1M Shotgun Microphone or XLR-K3M XLR Adapter Kit, which provide improved, clear audio recording sound by sending a digital audio signal to the camera, opposed to an analog signal.
- Both 3.5mm microphone and headphone ports are available for greater audio recording control.
- Built-in Wi-Fi enables the a7C to instantly share imagery to mobile devices for direct sharing online to social networking, via email, and to cloud storage sites. Support for both 2.4 and 5.0 GHz bands also enables wireless tethered shooting support. NFC (Near Field Communication) is also supported, which allows for one-touch connection between the camera and compatible mobile devices; no complex set-up is required. Once connected, the linked mobile device can also display a live view image on its screen and remotely control the camera’s shutter.
- Bluetooth connectivity allows for location data acquisition.
- Fast Hybrid AF System
- 5-Axis SteadyShot INSIDE Image Stabilization
Full HD, UHD 4K
Sony E / FE
3.0 inch, Articulating, Touch Screen
100, Extended: 50
1/8000 to 30 Seconds
|Memory Card Type|
SD, SDHC, SDXC, UHS-II
51200, Extended to 204800
|Sensor Crop Factor|