Sunwayfoto PC-4 Panoramic Panning Clamp
$119.00 inc. GST
or 4 payments of $29.75 with Wizpay learn more |
- Mount on Ball head or directly on Tripod
- Arca-Type Compatible
- Laser-Engraved Index Markings
- Safety Stop Relief Grooves
- Bulls Eye Bubble Level
The Sunwayfoto PC-4 Panning Clamp is a decision panning base with an integrated clamp and bubble level for smooth panning. It can be mounted directly on most ball heads for panoramic shooting or can be mounted directly to a tripod for panning.
The clamp rotates a full 360°, and has laser engraved index markings, allowing you to precisely pan your camera between shots.
- Grooves in the clamp act as safety stops so that your plate will not slide out of the clamp while you adjust your camera fore and aft.
- A long-stemmed clamp locking-knob allows you to use wide plates or cameras and still be able to access the knob.
- A bull’s-eye bubble level allows you to level your camera on both the horizontal and vertical axes.
- Arca Compatible
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Sunwayfoto DDY-64iL Discal Clamp with Long Handle Knob$79.00 inc. GST Add to cart
Sunwayfoto DMC-200R Vertical Rail With (On-End) Clamp$135.00 inc. GST Add to cart
Sunwayfoto DDY-64i Discal Clamp with Short Handle Knob$69.00 inc. GST Add to cart
Sunwayfoto MCP-01 Mini Clamp Package With Two DDC-26 And Mini-Mate$99.00 inc. GST Add to cart