Sunwayfoto PCL-5DIV Custom L Bracket for Canon 5D IV
$99.00 inc. GST
- Custom design for Canon 5D IV without grip
- Arca & RRS Lever Compatible
- Precision CNC machined from solid aircraft-grade aluminum.
- Full Access to all side ports
- Horizontal & Vertical Mounting Positions
- Convex Edges Maintain Camera Placement
- Lightweight Skeleton-Style Design
In Stock 🇦🇺
Sunwayfoto PCL-5DIV Custom L Bracket for Canon 5D IV is CNC-machined from solid aluminium alloy. The PCL-5DIV L Bracket from Sunwayfoto enables reliable camera support for both horizontal and vertical shooting on a tripod or monopod. It is dedicated custom design for the Canon 5D IV DSLR and is compatible with both Arca-type and Really Right Stuff lever clamps.
A convex edge design holds the camera to prevent twisting or shifting during use and safety stop screws prevent accidental slipping during installation or removal. The left side of the bracket features a broad gap to allow unrestricted access to the camera’s ports and the skeleton-style design helps to minimize the overall weight. With Arca-style dovetails incorporated on both sides of the bracket, as well as a durable aluminum alloy construction, this L bracket benefits a faster and more efficient tripod workflow.
- Arca-style dovetails on both sides of the bracket are compatible with both Arca and Really Right Stuff style clamps and permit quick switching between horizontal and vertical shooting orientations.
- A convex edge design prevents the camera from twisting or shifting when attached. Additionally, safety stop screws prevent accidental slipping when during installation and removal.
- The left side of the bracket features a gap to permit full access to all of the camera’s ports.
- Skeleton-style design minimizes the overall weight while a CNC-machined aluminum alloy construction, with black anodized finish, benefits its durability.
Why Use L-Brackets
L-Brackets allow you to quickly mount your camera on your tripod either landscape or portrait. Shaped like the letter “L”, the bracket has two sets of mounting dovetails, mount using either set of dovetails. No need to flop your camera over and down into the notch on your ball head to go vertical. Instead, use an L-bracket and save yourself the hassle and time you’d have to spend recomposing your photo. An L-bracket also keeps your load centered directly on the tripod’s apex – where you can retain the best vibration damping and balance of the tripod.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Sirui TY-5DIIILBG L-Bracket For Canon 5D Mark III/5Ds R/5Ds with Battery Grip$119.00 inc. GST Add to cart
Fujifilm MHG-XPRO2 Metal Hand Grip for X-Pro2$179.00 inc. GST Add to cart
Sunwayfoto DPL-06R Universal L-Type Quick-Release Plates$89.00 inc. GST Add to cart
SunwayFoto PCL-5DIVG Canon 5DIV Camera Body L Bracket (with battery grip)$139.00 inc. GST Add to cart