Changing from a vertical to horizontal orientation on your tripod head always meant you were going to lose your center of axis, and landscape and architectural photographers were always correcting for that. The PFLO-XPRO2 L-Plate for Fujifilm X-Pro2 from Sunwayfoto eliminates that problem, and also gives you the speed of changing orientation quickly.
The L-plate is Arca-type compatible and has been machined from aircraft-grade aluminum to fit the Fujifilm’s X-Pro2 camera body with a snug fit. The aluminum has been black anodized, making the smooth satin surface resistant to abrasions and corrosion. The design of the L-plate allows full access to the camera’s ports and battery chamber. It also does not interfere with the full rotation of the rear screen. On both planes of the bracket are located two safety stops, which prevents from accidentally pulling the camera when the clamp is partially open.
- Compatible with Arca-type clamps
- L-plate can be mounted in a vertical or horizontal orientation
- Plate allows complete access to the camera’s ports and battery chamber
- Plate does not interfere with screen rotation
- CNC machined aircraft-grade aluminum is black satin anodized, which makes the plate resistant to abrasions and corrosion
- Safety stops for both vertical and horizontal positions, which prevents accidental pulling of the camera