- The camera can be mounted in several different positions to achieve proper balance
- Smooth corners with a convex edge to prevent the camera from twisting
- High-quality anodizing ensures a scratch-free finish
- The strap hole provides a spot for fastening a camera strap, for carrying the camera comfortably and securely while it’s mounted to the bracket
- Standard 1/4″-20 screw mounting holes on both the horizontal and vertical segments of the bracket
WHY USE L-BRACKETS
L-Brackets allow you to quickly mount your camera on your tripod either landscape or portrait. Shaped like the letter “L”, the bracket has two sets of mounting dovetails, mount using either set of dovetails. No need to flop your camera over and down into the notch on your ball head to go vertical. Instead, use an L-bracket and save yourself the hassle and time you’d have to spend recomposing your photo. An L-bracket also keeps your load centered directly on the tripod’s apex – where you can retain the best vibration damping and balance of the tripod.