Tamron 35-150mm f/2.8-4 Di VC OSD Lens for Nikon F
$1,169.00 inc. GST
or 4 payments of $292.25 with Wizpay learn more |
- Nikon F-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Maximum Aperture Range: f/2.8-4
- Three Low Dispersion Elements
- Three Hybrid Aspherical Elements
- BBAR and Fluorine Coatings
- Optimized Silent Drive AF Motor
- VC Image Stabilization
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Compatible with TAP-in Console
The 35-150mm f/2.8-4 Di VC OSD from Tamron is a flexible zoom characterised by its bright f/2.8-4 maximum aperture range and relatively compact, lightweight design for general use. The optical design employs both low dispersion glass and aspherical elements, which help to reduce chromatic and spherical aberrations throughout the zoom range for improved clarity and sharpness. A BBAR coating has also been applied and helps to reduce flare and ghosting for improved colour and contrast when working in strong lighting conditions. Complementing the optics, an Optimised Silent Drive AF motor realises near-silent, fast focusing performance while a Vibration Compensation system minimises the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. Additionally, the lens features a moisture-resistant construction along with a front fluorine coating to support working in harsh weather conditions.
- Wide to portrait-length zoom is designed for full-frame Nikon F-mount cameras, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 56-240mm.
- Bright f/2.8-4 maximum aperture range suits working in available light conditions and also offers depth of field control for isolating subject matter.
- Three Low Dispersion (LD) glass elements help to minimise chromatic aberrations in order to achieve greater clarity with reduced colour fringing.
- Three hybrid aspherical elements correct for spherical and comatic aberrations, as well as distortion, for consistent edge-to-edge sharpness and illumination throughout the zoom range, as well as a reduction of sagittal comatic flare.
- BBAR (Broad-Band Anti-Reflection) coating has been applied to individual elements and provides refined correction and control over ghosting and lens flare for greatly improved contrast and colour accuracy when working in backlit conditions.
- Optimised Silent Drive (OSD) motor realises notably quiet, fast, and precise autofocus performance and the lens offers a 1.5′ minimum focusing distance throughout the zoom range for working with close-up subjects.
- VC (Vibration Compensation) image stabilisation is incorporated into the lens’ design to minimise the appearance of camera shake by up to five stops for sharper handheld shooting in low-light conditions.
- Dual dedicated MPUs (Micro-Processing Unit) are used-one for autofocus, one for VC-to ensure fast, responsive focusing and stabilisation performance.
- A moisture-resistant construction benefits this lens’ use in inclement conditions, and a fluorine coating has also been applied to the front lens element to protect against dust, dirt, and smearing.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Electromagnetic aperture mechanism provides greater exposure control stability that is especially beneficial when working with fast continuous shooting rates.
- Compatible with optional TAP-in Console for fine-tuning select focusing adjustments and for updating lens firmware.
Nikon AF-s Nikkor 24-70mm F/2.8E ED VR Autofocus Standard Zoom lens$3,199.00 inc. GST Add to cart
Nikon AF-S Nikkor 200-500mm F5.6E ED VR Super-telephoto Zoom lens$2,099.00 inc. GST Add to cart
Nikon AF-s 85mm f/1.8G NIKKOR Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Camera$699.00 inc. GST Add to cart
Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-300mm f/3.5-6.3G ED VR Lens$999.00 inc. GST Add to cart