Store, protect, and transport up to 3 DSLR cameras, 5 lenses, a flash, and related accessories with the blackfrom . The spacious main compartment has padded, touch-fastening dividers for organizing your gear. Depending upon how you configure this compartment, there’s room for a 400mm f/2.8 select lens. The bag will also accommodate select laptops up to 17″, and a 10″ iPad/tablet. Adjustable straps and pouch on the side of the bag can secure a compact tripod/monopod, or other item. Interior and exterior pockets provide convenient places to store accessories and gear requiring fast access.
For security, the bag includes a cable and lock that attach to lockable zippers. Tall skid plates help protect the back and bottom of the bag from moisture and abrasion. This protection is complemented by water-repellent, coated fabrics, 1680D ballistic nylon, and YKK RC Fuse zippers. Carry your Airport TakeOff V2.0 with the top and left side grab handles or roll with the retractable, telescoping handle and smooth 80mm, sealed ABEC, quiet-rolling wheels. Bottom feet opposite the wheels allow the bag to balance upright. The bag may also be worn as a backpack with tuck-away straps located under the rear panel covering. Included with the bag is a rain cover with its own storage pouch.
- Holds up to two pro or regular size DSLR bodies with or without lenses attached
- Holds up to 400mm f/2.8 (tight with lens cap) and other assorted lenses
- The TakeOff can carry regular size DSLRs across the top of the bag and/or pro size DSLRs along the sides
- Quickly deployable/tuck-away backpack straps; the rear panel covering can be easily zipped open or shut to hide or expose the backpack straps
- A tripod or monopod can be carried on the side of the Airport TakeOff V2.0 by using the straps and tripod cup included with the bag
- A monopod can be carried in the stretchable side pocket and stabilized near the top of the bag with the included monopod strap
- Cable and combination lock are included for securing the lockable zippers. The cable and lock for your laptop are inside the clear pocket underneath the front flap of the bag. The optional Artificial Intelligence 15 fits in the bag’s front pocket
- The bag features dual wheels; open the zipper flap on top of the Airport TakeOff to reveal the extendable handle that is used when the wheels are employed
- Lockable zipper sliders
- Compatible with Think Tank Artificial Intelligence 15 and 17 laptop case
Carry-On Form Factor
FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0″ (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 43.0″ (109.2 cm)