Zeiss Milvus 15mm f/2.8 ZF.2 Lens for Nikon F
$4,399.00 inc. GST
is available on purchases between $10 and $2,000 learn more
- F-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Five Low Dispersion Elements
- Two Aspherical Elements
- Distagon Optical Design
- ZEISS T* Anti-Reflective Coating
- Floating Elements System
- Manual Focus Design, Rubber Focus Ring
- Manual Aperture Ring Can Be De-Clicked
- Weather-Sealed Construction
The Milvus 15mm f/2.8 ZE from ZEISS utilises a Distagon optical concept to control distortion and produce sharp, clean imagery with a dynamic perspective. A floating elements system is employed for consistent performance throughout the focus range while five anomalous partial dispersion glass elements and a pair of aspherical elements are featured to control chromatic and spherical aberrations for increased clarity and sharpness. For minimising flare and ghosting, an enhanced ZEISS T* anti-reflective coating has been applied to benefit working in difficult lighting conditions.
The manual focus design is complemented by a rubberised focus ring for fine-tuned, precise control over your focus position. Additionally, Milvus-series lenses also feature an equally aesthetic and durable frosted, anodised metal lens-barrel surface along with a weather-sealed construction to protect against dust and moisture.
- Wide-angle prime is designed for full-frame Nikon F-mount cameras, however can also be used with APS-C models where it will provide a 22.5mm equivalent focal length
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture suits working in available-light conditions and is also well-suited for astrophotography use.
- Distagon optical concept affords high sharpness, well-corrected image quality from edge-to-edge, and very low field curvature.
- Five anomalous partial dispersion elements are used to significantly reduce colour fringing and chromatic aberrations for increased clarity and colour fidelity.
- Two aspherical elements control distortion and spherical aberrations in order to produce greater sharpness and more accurate rendering.
- ZEISS T* anti-reflective coating has been applied to each lens surface to help minimise reflections and provide greater contrast and colour fidelity.
- Floating elements system helps to maintain consistent image quality throughout the entire focusing range, from 9.8″ to infinity.
- Manual focus design is benefitted by focusing and depth of field scales along with hard stops at both infinity and minimum focusing positions.
- Weather-resistant construction includes internal seals to guard against dust and moisture as well as a blue sealing ring at the lens mount to protect the lens-camera interface.
- All-metal lens barrel has a frosted, anodised surface along with a rubberised focusing ring for both durability and improved tactile control.
Fix Focal (Prime) Lens, Wide Angle Lens
|Widest Lens Focal|
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 200-400mm f/4G ED VR II Lens$13,499.00 inc. GST Read more
Nikon NIKKOR AF-S 300mm f/4E PF ED VR Lens$2,599.00 inc. GST Add to cart
Nikon AF-S Nikkor 200-500mm F5.6E ED VR Super-telephoto Zoom lens$2,099.00 inc. GST Add to cart
Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-300mm f/3.5-6.3G ED VR Lens$999.00 inc. GST Add to cart