The H1 is the smallest Zoom recorder available, and is built for portability. Take it everywhere, and use it for musical performances, songwriting sessions, rehearsals, seminars, conferences, journalism or capturing audio for video.
All functions are at your fingertips. The unit’s backlit display features recording levels, file format, time elapsed, remaining battery life and recording time.
Its intuitive transport puts all the controls on the side with no menus on the screen. A large record button gives you complete control. Playback and pause, marker, forward and rewind buttons are all accessible by your thumb. Volume for playback and monitoring can be adjusted using your index finger.
On the back, you’ll find a single AA battery compartment, a tripod mount, low cut filter, auto level setting and recording format selectable switches. There’s also convenient mount for a strap or lanyard clip.
All the transport controls are on right side of the H1 and you can adjust recording levels on the fly. A 1/8″ stereo line input is located on this side and its USB port is also accessible here as is its power on and hold switch.
On the left side, you can replace your microSD card by folding down the rubberized door. There’s also a 1/8″ stereo line/headphone output with adjustable volume control for monitoring playback. The built-in reference speaker is on the bottom of the unit.
- Stereo X/Y mic configuration captures perfect stereo images
- Same frequency and SPL handling as popular Zoom H2
- Records Broadcast WAV (BWF) at 96kHz/48kHz/44.1kHz at 16-bit or 24-bit
- Records MP3 from 48 to 320kbps for maximum recording time
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port
- Built-in reference speaker
- Includes 2GB microSD memory card and one AA battery
- One AA size battery allows 10 hours operation
- Accommodates up to 32GB microSDHC memory cards
- Track marker function
- Low cut filter
- Built-in tripod mount
- 1/8-inch external mic input
- 1/8-inch stereo line output
- Auto record level
- Optional accessory package (APH-1) includes windscreen, AC adapter (USB type), USB cable, adjustable tripod stand, padded shell case and mic clip adapter