Why Buy From Us
- We are an established Australian business and have been here for over 8 years.
- We are open during Australian business hours and are a phone call or email away.
- Low Shipping Cost
- We have earned our reputation as a transparent, reliable and competitive source for quality photographic equipment.
- We aim to ship all in stock items within 24 hours & delivery to many locations in Australia is overnight to 2 days.
- We back what we sell. Cameras, lenses and most other items are covered by our parts, labour and return shipment cost policy, if not covered by manufacturer’s warranty. See below for more details.
Our Warranty Guarantee For You
We stand behind the items we sell. If your item does not come with an Australian manufacturer’s warranty we provide this. We provide support and bear the cost of repair and return shipping for any manufacturer defects within the warranty period.
Canon, Nikon camera and lenses come with 2 years parts and labour warranty for manufacturer defects. Other cameras, lenses and most photographic accessories come with 12 month parts and labour warranty for manufacturer defects.
Many of our products are covered by Australian Manufacturer Warranties, including:
- Manfrotto 2 Years (Every Manfrotto product comes with a 2 year warranty standard. Don’t forget to register your Manfrotto product for an extra 3 years warranty – or an extra 8 years on some photo products!)
- Samyang Lenses 2 Years
- Sigma Lenses 2 Years
- RICOH Cameras 2 Years
- Sandisk 5 Years (Extreme, Extreme Pro Media – Limited Life Time)
- Sirui 6 Years
- Walkstool 2 Years
- NiSi Filters 1 Years
- Peak Design
- Rode Microphones
What happens if your item develops a manufacturer defect?
If your product develops a manufacturer defect within the term of the warranty and you are unsure what to do, please contact us.
Provided it is a manufacturer defect, we cover the cost of return shipping and the servicing. In all cases, email us for a RMA before you return the item. If the item you are claiming for in-warranty servicing is subsequently found not have a manufacturer defect, we reserve the right to hold the item until shipping cost to return the item to you is paid for. If your product is covered by our extended warranty supplier, please contact them directly as per the instructions in the documentation we supplied to you. If your camera has a manufacturer defect and it is within 7 days of purchase, let us know and we guarantee to replace the item.
Extended Warranties with Mack Cam.
If you have purchased an extended warranty with Mack Cam, please follow this link to report the fault for warranty coverage